27 November 2009

Thanksgiving.

Glad it's over, not one of my favorite holidays. Probably because it's been awhile since I actually spent it with anyone I cared about. Last year, had the flu pretty bad, and my personal life was fairly shit, relationship wise. This year, just more drama....relationship wise.

As I've said before, wouldn't be my life if it wasn't completely complicated and fucked up.

I mean, in all reality, my life could be far worse. I could not even have a home, or a relationship, or any of that. I could spend my days fighting for survival like so many others in the world have to.

Don't think I don't understand that....I do.

I'm just lucky enough to be one of the fortunate millions who have comforts like electricity, a home, and an outlet to whine about things that for the most part are consequential to no one but myself.

Would a natural disaster, something along the lines of "Armageddon" be such a bad thing? It would even the playing field if you ask me. So many wouldn't survive strictly for the fact that as the majority of people around me can't even wipe their own ass without help, let alone survive a catastrophe of that magnitude.

Watched "Fight Club" earlier today for the billionth time. So much raw honesty and truth in that movie, I find it rather enlightening. Maybe I'm weird, but maybe not.

Just in a bit of a strange mood as you can plainly see. Kind of skirting around other issues at the moment, need to do that a bit longer.

Be back later.

No comments: