05 January 2011

So now vacation is over. Didn't do anything really except hang out and get some real sleep. Now I'm in full blown lazy mode and I need to get out of it quick.

School is back in today. *sigh*

Had a lot of time to reflect on my life in general while on vacation. Didn't really like much of what I realized, so just chose to ignore it, as I'm doing now. I don't really appreciate being toyed with, dishonesty is something I just can't and will not tolerate in my life, and I don't understand peoples' need to continue to bring it to me. I don't do it to you, so knock it the fuck off, will ya??

Still haven't had a chance to have my computer shipped out, which sucks. I miss my gaming friends, having access to the Internet without having to be here at the school all the time to accommodate that, all my music is loaded on my PC as well, and I really need to have that here. Guess I'll need to start working more again. At least long enough to get my PC and Internet set up.

Then I can go back to being a completely independent unit if I should so choose. My life is usually far simpler when I am.

No comments: