13 November 2012

Back to basics...

Well, though I used this title on the 'new' blog I just shut down, I'm using it again here, a) because I can and b) because it's appropriate.

You will obviously see what I started out with, notice all the space where I did nothing but talk about how I was starting to write again and now round 3, where I actually am writing again.  I started the new blog because I was trying to hide and thought by making a new page it would fix things.

It didn't (I know, duh, right?).

It's okay though, I always figure these things out eventually.  Now I'm back, balls to the fucking wall and not giving a fuck.

That's just me. It has to be because the VERY few times in life I tried to care, it just ended up fucking up my life more.

Life is too short, I don't have time for the bullshit.

Living life for me and me alone, don't give a damn who likes it or not. Luckily, I have the world's greatest friends, at least a few good family members left, the most awesome BFFF in the world and all these people make the best support system imaginable.

So I decided to come back to where it all started. To my original blog, which shows the different stages and emotions an ordinary girl from everywhere and nowhere has been through over the last five years.

The next phase starts with me switching majors in school and beginning a new world of possibilities for myself.  A world where I won't have to edit my behavior and who I am like I was expected to do going into the field of criminal justice.  Past wrongs that were done to me should not be able to keep me from doing what I can to help people, but it seems that once again my past is rearing its ugly head and fucking things up for me.

So I now do what I always do.

Suck it up, change direction and move the fuck on.

Welcome to the ride, buckle up motherfuckers!

Cheers! >:-)

No comments: