08 February 2014

Dear self...

I have missed you!! You have spent so much time away, I was beginning to think I would never see you again!  You were so busy giving your time to others that you seemed to fade out of existence.  In all honesty, you've been out of the loop for almost 4 years.  Between the men in your life, family issues, school and just life, you seem to have gotten lost in the shuffle.

It's so good to see you back. :D

I've missed you horribly.  The girl that loves her video games, movies, and most of all, her friends.  The girl who loves to be outside just to marvel in the beauty of the world, who loves to live everyday as if it was her last.

I missed the girl who is thankful just to be alive.

You have spent so much time retreated into yourself that I was beginning to think I would lose you altogether.  At times, I felt that you had already been lost to the ugly that is this world.  I thought you had finally been defeated by those things and people that had always tried to bring you down.

It's good to see you still have the undying strength you have always had, the strength that has helped you survive all these many years.

You have been horribly missed, but again, I am glad to see you back.  I know it is still going to take some time for you to get back to where you were before all this started, but I know you are still in there and one day soon, people will see the real you again.

Watch out world...I'm baaaaccckkkk ;)

Cheers!

No comments: