16 May 2008

A very non-disappointing sequel

3am...

Typical for me to be awake at this time, and not at all unusual that I just walked through the front door. Although at least this time, it wasn't work related.

As you may recall, I VERY excitedly posted the trailer for "Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian". I have been waiting even longer than that for this movie, and I can happily say, I was not disappointed. I went with a group of friends to the midnight showing, as is standard for most of the bigger movies, as I don't particularly like sitting in movie theatres on opening weekends.

For this movie, I would have. I plan on seeing it at least a few more times while its still out in theatres, as I did with the last one. I won't give a bunch of spoilers, all I will say is the did justice to my favourite character from a book ever.....
Reepicheep. The mouse knight of Narnia. Absolutely bad ass. Fact is, if you've read the series, you know how much of a primary character he really is.

Go see it, it's well worth the 2 plus hours. If you enjoyed the first one at all, you will love this one.

No comments: