05 June 2008

I can finally get back to it. Back to my real writing, I mean. I have another blog, but honestly, it's been tainted. I won't get into the reasons why, because it's beyond the scope of what I'm willing to share.

I've learned my lesson, believe me.

Some of you will be led here, by me, or any one of the contributing writers, which at this time is only my best friend and brother Dan, but I expect that to change in the near future.

This blog, like my other, is in the basest of terms, my diary. Some things I will not repeat, as they were hard enough to write the first time. I like to rant a lot, which you will discover as well. For those of you new to the game, well...

I like to swear....a whole lot....

Back to being able to write without editing myself is the greatest feeling in the world.

Let her try it now, Church...

No comments: