29 December 2009

Ah, another day gone, not a whole lot to show for it.

I really need to get back to school and get my business up and running. The customer service thing isn't really doing it for me anymore.

Mouth hurts like hell right now. Wish that bastard was around so I could hit him back.

I really need to sit down and make a list of all I need to get taken care of. As I mentioned, there is a lot to get settled this first few months of the new year, and if I don't make a list, half of it likely won't get done. The more organized I am, the better. It always starts with a good list. :)

Gonna try and get some pictures of a couple of the good Xmas light setups before the neighbors take them down, I won't be here next year for it.

I'll be adding music to the page soon, just gotta set up a new play list. Things will constantly be added from here on out, maybe it will make it more interesting, maybe it won't. It will give me something to do though.

No comments: