09 May 2010

Fuck sakes, it's been a long damn time since I was here last...*sighs* -.-

Oh well I guess.

I'm in one of my "music" moods, which is why I'm here posting now, but it's been a while, and I enjoy sharing what I listen to, so here goes...


Pepper Sands, one of many indie Canadian bands I love, and one I've gone out of my way to see many times, they are great live.


I absolutely love this band, and was extremely disappointed when they broke up in 2007. Dammit lol Still listen to what I have quite often though, seen them live a couple of times (shoulda been three -.-), and they were one of the most FUN bands I've seen.

Just to clear it up real quick, and to save time...this music posting is STRICTLY some of my favorite Canadian music ;)

NEXT!!!


Ahhh, Three Days Grace, so fucking awesome. Saw them play once, about two weeks before the first album. Fantastic live band, definitely need to see them if you get the chance, their live show is what made me a fan.

The same night I saw them play, they were opening for this band...

Theory of a Deadman...best thing about Nickleback was it got me this band XD

Yes, I have attitude about Nickleback...I won't deny I do have a couple of their albums, figured I only needed that many, as they all basically sound exactly the same. However, they do not rate a video posting. So there. On we go.


Sam Roberts, I really like his music, and he reminds me of my friend Jordan. Hmmmm...maybe I should be more specific, as I have several friends that share that particular name. Jordan Oliver is the one I speak of. Anyone who reads this, and who is on my Facebook will see his picture, and he looks just like this guy XD Anyway, moving on..


HAHAHAHAHAHA, I love this damn song. Yes, I've also seen this band live, during the first of 4 straight days of concerts up in Vancouver. VERY loud, almost to the point of makin' ya physically sick...almost >:D


They got a lot better when they grew up, but I will be the first to admit...they always were a good band, they just got a LOT better later lol


She is without a doubt my favorite female musician, I think she has an absolutely amazing voice, and her songs are great.

Of course, the only way I can end this is with my favorite musician EVER, who everyone knows is Canadian based, because I never shut up about it. XD


Matthew Good...the most awesome of all :D

No comments: