10 May 2010

Soooooo busy....

It's all for a good cause though, which would be to help me move away from California...FINALLY!! I've talked about it often on this blog, over at least the last year and a half.  I probably could have been gone by now if I had tried just a bit harder, but I tend to take on obligations that are not really mine to take, which always further delay me from leaving here.

That time is officially over.

I have (and will be doing again when I'm done writing this) been putting in many online applications over the last two days, and will be calling everyone I put applications in with within the next few days to make sure they were received. Also, since I wasn't able to turn them in myself, I want them to know just how serious I am about wanting to get hired. Hell, if I'm lucky, I may be able to get myself two jobs!!

Also have to return emails about making appointments to view apartments, something I haven't done in seemingly forever. I've been living what most would deem a "bohemian" lifestyle, but I quite enjoy it.  It's been nice having good friends for roommates, having people who actually care about your well-being and such.  I've been missing out on that the last four years I've been in California, even though I won't have roommates when I leave here. It's because I have a boyfriend, who like me appreciates our privacy, and the only way to maintain that is by not living with anyone else.  It could change though, as I have a couple of friends who have talked about moving to where I am if they like it when they come to visit. They know and respect the fact that my privacy is a factor in this, so I'm not worried.

We are all quite over living in California.

Well, back to work on this, more news at it happens. XD

No comments: