13 September 2010

Back to school again...

Still just trying to kill some time right now.

Already been to work this morning for a while. Came to school early (don't start for another 45 minutes), to check on my grades and pick up my books (rockin' a 4.0 right now, thank you very much). Catching up on reading a few of the blogs I try and keep up with on a fairly regular basis (harder to keep up with some of them on my phone >.<), and trying not to fall asleep. Not because of the blogs, but from lack of real sleep.


Still sleeping on the air mattress for the time being.  I have three jobs now, so once I get caught up and have a little extra money, I can actually start buying stuff for my apartment, so it looks like a normal lived-in place.  Living on my own is spectacular, but it would be nice to have a few more things than a shitty air bed and some clothes in my place. That is a big reason I have added no pictures like I've been wanting to, although I am currently considering doing the before/after thing, think it might be slightly interesting.

Working three shitty part-time jobs has been what keeps me busy lately, which is fine for now, but I can't wait to go full time at the main one, so I can quit at least one of the other two I have now *cough* Domino's *cough*...hate that damn place, wish I would have never gotten hired there, though it did serve its purpose, albeit slightly, when I needed it to.

Yes, sleep is still overrated, though admittedly, I do enjoy doing it from time to time. Will be better when it's on my REAL bed, not the air one.

Still don't have my PC here yet, I really need to get my brother to go the house in Cali and get it sent out here, not having it is literally making me insane.  Not only because I miss hanging out with some of my best pals and playin' GW, but because all my music is loaded onto that thing, and my MP3 player is dying for a change.  Sad to say, but my life sort of revolves around that damn little box of technology. *sigh*

Well, only 35 minutes to go now, guess I should get ready to head for class, be back tomorrow for more updates on the exciting randomness that is my life. Hahahahahahaha.... >:) <------is my naughty face lol

No comments: