16 September 2010

I wonder if you realize...

Only sometimes though.

Because honestly, I know you do.  Just like I do.  As you've said yourself a million times, "no one knows me as great as you do." There is a reason for that, a reason that needs no definition.  That's how well we know each other.

I wonder if that is what scares you sometimes. Do you think that I'm not?

Of course I am.  I don't really like being emotional about anybody or anything, you are the only exception to that.  Just as I know it's mutual from your end.

Love like ours is so rare, I'm thankful everyday I wake up, knowing you are the one I feel that way about.

I suppose I still have enough of my "free-spirit" to be able to survive on my own if anything should ever happen to you. I just hope it doesn't come to that, as you are my dearest friend.

I honestly don't even know where I would be now if it wasn't for you.  I almost fell back into that deep, dark hole before you pulled me out for the last time. I will fight for you to the end, there is not a thing that will ever make me give up on you, always remember that.

I love you, and I always will.

No comments: