04 February 2013

Been home for about 30 minutes now, and after sitting here basically staring at the wall due to being so exhausted, I have to decide if I want to game a little before bed or if I'm just gonna crash. After a VERY long weekend of work and finishing up my first class of the quarter, I just need to rest. I have another class I have to start work on, but that is going to have to wait until Tuesday.

Hope my tax return gets here as fast as it did last year.  Stuff to buy and all.  Need to finish designing my tattoo, then actually find someone capable of pulling it off.  Have an idea of where I want to go to have it done, but it's going to take some interstate travel, so it may have to wait until summer.  I'm okay with that, then I can actually where short sleeves and show the damn thing off!!

Gotta make an appointment with the school this week so I can talk to a counselor about changing programs. No more procrastinating.

More writing tomorrow, when I'm not zoning out.

Off to my coma...

No comments: