23 February 2013

So damn busy all the time!!!

Why does it seem like I haven't gotten anything done then??

Maybe because the stuff I really want to work on is always getting set aside for a later date.  Like writing here.  Or maintaining my wrestling fan page.  Or just relaxing without thinking about the dozens of things that always need to be done, like work, school/homework, cleaning, shopping, blah blah fucking blah...

Oh well, resting and sleep is for dead people, and I'm not one of them yet.

Currently waiting for my tax return money to come in so I can get some bills paid off and then I will be able to relax slightly.

Trip to the hospital tomorrow, as my knee has decided that it no longer wants to cooperate.  It no longer allows me the ability to walk up and down my stairs like a normal person, instead causing me to hop down the stairs on my good leg, or literally dragging myself up the stairs because I can't push pressure on my knee on the way back up. Talk about fucking lame.  I guess all these years of avoiding knee surgery is finally kicking me in the ass, looks like my time is up for that one.  If that's the case, then I have to figure out how to get my days rearranged at work, because I can't afford the time off, and I guarantee I will be back at work long before I should be.

Yeah, I'm mental, but whatever.

Unfortunate but true....only money makes the world go 'round, especially for those of us who work for minimum wage and need every hour we can get.  Better than no job, that's for fucking sure.

Besides, I plan on taking at least a short summer vacation, maybe as early as May, so I need to work as much as possible. I am NOT missing summer concert season this year dammit!!

Back to watching the Venture Bros., trying to relax the leg before my nap. Then up and to the doctor...updates to follow.

Cheers! :)

No comments: