07 March 2013

So this knee issue is really starting to piss me off.  I hate being incapacitated, I have too much to do in my life without the interference of an injury.  I'm supposed to wait for a month before I go back to the doctor so they can make a final decision about surgery or what have you.

I'm not going to make it that long.

I will be going back to the hospital some time this weekend, they are going to do something about this, one way or another.  The pain is ridiculous, my other leg, my GOOD leg is now starting to give out. Rolled my ankle a bit ago just trying to take the few steps from my living room into my bedroom. A whole lot of suck.

Well, at least I got the grocery shopping done, thanks to my good friend Miss Rose who drives me pretty much wherever I need to go.  If it wasn't for her, life would be a hell of a lot more difficult.  It's good that is out of the way now, as I have to concentrate on homework this weekend.

Right now though, I'm going to concentrate on making this fucking pain in my knee go away while I'm playing my game. That's right, it's game time!! As I am an officer in my guild, it is my responsibility (as I see it) to be able to answer questions for my guildies about the game in general.  Part of this is done by having one type of each profession and knowledge on the different and best ways to run them.  Also a general knowledge of all the area maps is helpful. With the addition of crafting and an assortment of other new things in the game, it could almost be a job!

I fucking wish....*sigh*

Well, off to my favorite place, gaming world....peace and harmony (for my brain).

Cheers!! :)

No comments: