12 October 2007

Sometimes, I really don't like my friends

So tonight, my best friend Dan calls me and says, "hey, where is that Holiday Inn we always stay at when we are in Vancouver?"

"You are going to Vancouver tonight???? Motherfucker......."

Dan laughter, then "that's what you get for being in California and not here (here is Bellingham, btw)".

"That's okay, asshole. I got to see Matt Good, and I had Tim Horton's without you. Good luck finding THAT without me!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Dan "your still there and we are still going"

"I don't care anymore, your gonna get lost!"

I already love my friends again, they kick ass.

1 comment:

rabbit said...

D A N G said...
yeah... i can't lie. i'm cool. super cool.

oh yea - and we didn't get lost :)

November 8, 2007 3:12 PM
rabbit said...
Ya, because you called ME before you left.....bitch....

November 8, 2007 5:36 PM