31 October 2007

It is officially Halloween :)

It has been a while since I wrote last, but....who cares? Haven't had anything worth writing about. I have been saving it all up, but I am starting again with this:

It's Halloween!!

I LOVE Halloween!!

It is a time of remembering Halloweens' passed. It is for some a time (and just one more excuse) to party. For some, the fun of dressing up and trick or treating, then coming home and eating candy until your stomach hurts, your teeth hurt, or both. For others still, is it about all things scary. Decorating your house to pass out candy definitely is a lot of fun. There are a few houses in my neighborhood are done pretty well, I will post pics soon.

For those few like me (well, probably more than a few), it is all about the scary movies. Horror movies are definitely my favorite kind of movies, and during October, cable TV is saturated with these films, especially the last tw0 weeks. Anywho, here are a few (yeah, right) of the movies I love, and would recommend to anyone who asks:

Nightmare on Elm St. 1 and 3. I have seen them all, but really only like those 2. Number 2 of the series sucks ass. Stupid. Don't waste your time.

Last House On The Left. Pretty brutal, but a great movie, pretty good story.

The Hills Have Eyes 1 and 2. There are 2 versions of each, both worth watching.

The Serpent and the Rainbow. Supposed to be based on true events. I fucking hope not.....

The Shining. You should have already seen this. If you haven't, catch the fuck up!

Hostel 1 and 2. Both great movies, 2 is better.

Deathproof and Planet Terror. I know some people may not agree with those, but I don't care. The only people that I know that don't like it don't really have a sense of humor. :p

Ju-On. Awesome Japanese movie. See it. It is WAY better than the remakes (The Grudge 1 and 2).

Dark Water (original). The original is again, Japanese, and is far scarier than the Jennifer Connelly remake. No offense Jennifer.

Audition. Another Japanese movie. Very brutal at the end. If you have a weak stomach, this movie may not be for you.

Old Boy. Korean movie, awesome story. You just have to watch it.

28 Days Later. Great story, very creepy.

House of 1,000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects. Rob Zombie is just as good if not better at movies as music.'

I could go on and on about this subject, but both you and I have better things so.....

Happy Halloween all!!

Be safe.

Cheers!!

1 comment:

rabbit said...

sbolivarez said...
Ok I do agree with about 95% of that list and hello OLD BOY is one of the best fucking movies I have ever seen it is so bizzare that's probably why I love it Death Proof did kick ass I haven't seen Planet Terror but I will soon I think I'm just gona go buy it cause I'm sure its gonna be good well anywho great list A+

November 7, 2007 6:04 PM