04 February 2008

It's about time that fucker wrote something

Well, now that Dan has FINALLY written something (and what a something it was), I don't feel as bad for not being around this last week. It not that I haven't had anything to say. It's just that I have had neither the time nor patience to get it put down. So once again, I should be back now. Good thing this isn't my paying job, I would be fired by now. That's one of the reasons I never went into the animation field of work. I'm super good at it, but it's something I do when I'm in the mood to do it. I can't do any of the "creative" stuff I do on command. It doesn't work like that for me. I guess that also explains my periodic disappearances.

Sometimes.....I just don't feel like it.... :)

Some of the things that have been keeping me occupied....

Work. Getting ready to run a restaurant I will only be at for the duration of my stay in California. Remembering right now why I got out of management. I don't honestly mind though. It guarantees my hours, and it will keep me plenty busy, which is always a good thing as far as I'm concerned. Besides, it will make the time go by faster.

Of course, you know VIDEO GAMES are a huge reason for most of my disappearances. In my PS2 sits "Suikoden V", which is now fourth time I'm playing it. Also, I started playing "World of Warcraft" again a few days ago. I know my sweetie probably started twitching when I took the "Halo" disc out of my computer. He'll get over it. Got tired of Kenny telling me that I was "a Halo whore", because I wasn't playing "WoW" with him. Whatever....

And the one thing that is actually annoying, but necessary. Working out. That shit is for the birds. Like I said though, it's a necessary evil in my life. Goes along with that losing weight deal. Getting used to it pretty quick, but that doesn't make me like it any better, that's for sure.

That, and a few hours of sleep here and there, and that is what I've been up to.

Exciting, right?

No comments: