18 April 2008

Drunk people are funny

Oh, to be young and not give a fuck. I never went through that phase myself, so to me it's just interesting to watch all these kids I work with go through it. With the exception of about 1o people, the average ages of the rest of the employees is 17 to 25.

So you can imagine what I mean, right?

It's not like I haven't ever done my time drinking and stuff, it just didn't start until I was way older, and everything I've ever done, has always been done carefully and with a lot of "what if?" preparation. There is one or two instances that things didn't go as planned, and as I recall, Dan was there for at least one of those.

Arts County Fair, Dan....Treblecharger, you remember...

I'm amazed, though, at how young some of these kids start partying, and how good some of them are at it. It's probably always been like that, I may have just not noticed it. Then there are the more slightly comedic moments when they think they're far more badass than they actually are, and spend an hour and a half with their head in the toilet. In the boys bathroom...

I'm sorry, but that shit was funny as hell. At least she got everything puked up before we got her in the car. Didn't want her to hurl in the car of the person who was taking her home, that is just not right. Dan knows all about that, too, but not because of me..

It was garlic fries on the way home from the Mariner's game, right? Miss Kristi....

I've got a million funny stories about this stuff, but really, who doesn't?

No comments: