18 April 2008

My newest discovery

As you may have already gathered, music and video games are the two things that are most important to me, as they are what keeps me sane. Mostly music, though. So when I discover something new that I really, REALLY love, I get super excited. The last time was Matthew Good. This time it it someone who is in MG's ballpark, but still on the bench. Not that it's a bad thing, it's just that so few musicians are on that level, at least to me. To even be in the ballpark is actually a compliment, so...

I have heard of him before, I just had never heard any of his music, as I don't really listen to the radio much (only if I'm in B'ham, and I can get 99.3 CFOX), and didn't know anyone who listened to him. About 2 nights ago, the opportunity finally came, in the form of a music video at 3:30am, while I was doing a little vacation research.

I'd say it took me about 30 seconds to fall in love..lol



I love I-Tunes. You can listen to clips of the songs before you buy albums. Which is another reason I'm so impressed with him. Like MG, he is even better live than he translates onto recording, and that is something alot of musicians can't do.

Matthew Good still, and always will be #1 in my book. That being said..

*sigh*

I love Jason Mraz. :)

No comments: