02 July 2008

30 days. That is the goal.

To be out of California.

I am SO over this fucking place.

I don't know, it's just not the same California I grew up in. The fact that being around too many people tends to make me anxious doesn't help.

Maybe its just the fact that even though it is steadily growing, Washington is still a lot more the pace I like to run at. That, and the fact that Bellingham is right next door to my other favorite place on earth, Vancouver, B.C. Ask any of my friends, they've never seen me more happy than when I'm there. I go out of my way to talk to and meet people (completely out of character for me), as everyone I've ever met has been great.

I guess I just miss what I consider "home".

So I'm going back, all obligations in California taken care of.

Except for one last trip to Six Flags!!

No comments: