01 July 2008

The transferring process is still going on, as you will notice. The only thing that's a little off is that I'm having to cut and paste the comments from the old blog into a new box on this one. The comments that were made, I wanted to keep with their original posts. It balances out.

Not for the last couple of days, though. Too busy hanging out with my friends. I don't have much longer to do that, so I'm taking advantage while I can. We hung out till 8am Sunday morning. Kat, Susie, and I went home to sleep. Well....Susie and I went home to sleep, anyway. Kat went home to sleep at noon. That's why she was late to work. Oh, and of course, our new addition to the group. Evan. He was hanging out with us in the early morning hours, because he just couldn't sleep. So we hung out, just talking and joking, waiting to get tired basically.

Know why he couldn't sleep?

















Evan and Nicole Gautier

He and Nicole got married on Sunday night. He was very happy and excited, it was very sweet.

I have a few other posts about what I've been up to lately, they should all be up by Wednesday, as that is my next day off. They are all in the process of being edited, and having pictures added, so it's a lot of work for someone who hasn't been doing this as regularly as she used to.

I'm so back into it though.

No comments: