11 July 2008

I really need to finish transferring my stuff out from my old blog to this one. Been really busy lately. My stalker, the primary reason I started this new blog, has been going full blown this past week. Mainly because I called her out. She has been fucking with my life for quite a while now, and this last week, and tomorrow, will put an end to all that. I'm considering even shutting down my myspace page, and rebuilding that as well, to ensure she stays away.

Yes, kids, she really is that nuts.

That's why I've been gone. I have been communicating with her through my old blog, and will put an end to it all there tomorrow.

There's something to be said for keeping a certain amount of anonymity when you spend any amount of time on the internet.

Not that it will kept from you for much longer. Most that have been here already have been led here by me, and I know she's not smart enough to find this, so I ain't worried.

No comments: