28 August 2008

Damn I've been gone for a long time....

With good reason. Well, not really, it was just work.

I live there, you know.

So it seems most of the time.

Lots of things going on lately. So much so, that I seem to run out of time to do everything. I still have lots of things that need taking care of. Looking for an apartment, for example. Yes, I'm still doing that. In an interesting turn of events, I'm now moving to an undisclosed location within the next few months. Undisclosed to the general public, that is. The people that need to know where I'll be already do.

I also had something happen at work that, once again, reminds me of why I don't trust people.

Other than that sentence, not even worth mentioning....

Can you believe it's already almost September??

...which means my favorite holiday is coming up...

HALLOWEEN!!! :)

Now just the decision on where to spend it....

I think since I spent this 4th of July with my California friends (kinda, we worked...lol), I should go home and spend Halloween there....

*note to self* inform work you will NOT be there this Halloween....eat shit, PH!!!

Another interesting (to me) development is the progress of my weight loss. As of last week, I'm officially a size smaller than I was when I graduated high school. It's kind of interesting, to be honest. The reactions of people who have never seen me this small will be interesting, especially since I will be even smaller when they see me.

What else??......

Oh...

Guess what, joo?? This beaner has a license again!!!!lol That, and I inherited grandpa's car, and I'm buying my friend Ian's bus. Which I'm hoping to con, I mean pay, you and Ziggy to help me fix....

....you guys still work for beer and joe, right?

Anyhow, now that my boss is finally back to work, and I REFUSE to be responsible for that restaurant anymore, I will have a lot more free time on my hands.

Thank fucking goodness for that.

No comments: