03 August 2008

Well shit...

I have honestly meant to put way more time into this whole thing than I have, but to no avail. I just have had no time. I always seem to have more going on than I ever intend to, so something is obviously gonna suffer. After a little investigating, I discovered it's been two weeks since I did anything here.

Fuck.

I'm still not done transferring stuff from the old blog, but I'm getting damn close. Thank goodness, it will be one less thing I have to worry about. Then there is the whole apartment search thing, which while can at times be kind of a pain, gives you a lot more options, so it's just a matter of deciding on where exactly I want it to be. I'm not horribly worried about it, as I'm not really that picky. If I have my stuff with me, I can be comfortable anywhere. Probably why I'm not comfortable here in California. Most of my stuff is still in Bellingham.

The countdown is on.

27 more days.

No comments: