17 September 2008

Yeah, I know it's been awhile. What can I say, I've been a little busy. I have been spending all my time getting ready to make my move from civilian to military, and I'm very happy about the progress I'm making. I can say, I haven't been this excited about anything in a very long time. There's only one other thing, but that's really none of your fucking business, eh?

So I spend a minimum of 3 hours a day working out, and it's nowhere near as hard as I thought it would be when I started last week. The fact that I've been able to survive it with no problems, I've surprised no one more than myself. Probably due to the fact that I've dedicated the last decade of my life to not much more than playing video games and smoking weed. The video games, well, I have no intention of ever giving those up.....EVER...but the weed, bye-bye.lol

When I'm working out at the gym, the most random thoughts tend to pop into my head. For example, why do those two girls come in and work out in their jeans? All the time. You're not at the club, stupid. Oh, and by the way, you should probably tell your son to take the lollipop out of his mouth while he's on the treadmill, 'cause if he falls, it's pretty likely that he could choke on the fucking thing. Seriously.

Or like the fact that oddly enough, I'm a little uncomfortable with the fact that I'm not fat anymore. Why, you may ask? Well, mostly due to the fact that people pay more attention to the way I look now. I've never been too comfortable with anyone paying attention to me, and I don't imagine that will change anytime soon. My friends, I'm okay with it. Everyone else needs to not bother me. lol

I plan on writing a lot more now, even though there will be that period when I'm not writing, because I will be in boot camp, and my mobile and my computer will be checked in when I get there, and I will not get it back until I am out of basic, 10 weeks. I can take a couple of notebooks though, so I can keep a journal when I'm there, and add it on later.

Now I have to go to bed, cause I'm fucking exhausted, and my body hates me now, due to my refusal to be a fat ass anymore. ;-)

No comments: