01 October 2008

You know what annoys the hell out of me?? Being sick. It really is a waste of my fucking time. I have better things to do, you know? I seem to be getting over it now, though. Well, at least enough to get me running my normal schedule again tomorrow.

4 wasted days of my life I will never get back. Fuck....

The only thing that has made me happy in the last few days?

C'mon, where ya been?

"Heroes" was on last night.

Sylar is still the man, and just getting more awesome.....if that's even possible.

WTF with Niki/Jessica/Stacey.....really? How many are there? Seems we will find out soon, as it seems the girls were made, not born...

Matt's story line just got a million times more interesting...

Hiro and Ando still make me giggle....

Suresh is getting dumber...what the hell is wrong with that dude??

If one more person ends up being in the Petrelli family, I swear....so NOW Gabriel (Sylar), Peter, and Nathan are brothers, Claire is Nathan's daughter...for fucks sake....

H.R.G. is still a bad ass. There is no taking that man down.

I have to say I'm way more impressed with Elle, and I hope they do something interesting with her SOON....

Anyway, I'm done with that for now, it's time to get some sleep.. :)

No comments: