04 March 2010

Damn I feel like a lazy bum.

Not in general, just in the upkeep of this blog. I used to be really great about it originally, but since I had a psycho stalker for a while, and had to shut my first blog down, restart, move things, etc....

Well, suffice it to say I've been a bit lacking in keeping up as well as I'd like. *sigh*

I'm sooooo tired right now. Lots of working lately (yet still not quite enough, sadly) and preparations for traveling, moving, school.......

It'll all be worth it in the end. ;)

Preparing to wander into my new life, which will make me *M.I.A* for at least the first couple of years....

I'm actually very excited. ^^

Well, off to an early bed time once again, preparing for the hell that is my life at the moment, Filet-O-Fish Friday at McD's. People are funny.

In my opinion, God's last concern in your life practice is whether you eat meat on a Friday between Lent and Easter. Shoving FoF, chicken nuggets and chicken sandwiches does not guarantee your salvation. Just like an hour of church on Sunday will not make up for 6 days and 23 hours a week of bad behavior.

Is it really that difficult to just TRY to be a good person?

Apparently it is, or I wouldn't be making 200 fish sandwiches an hour on Fridays. XD

No comments: