11 March 2010

Ooooohhh, it's been a long couple of days already. I'm fucking tired.

Can't go to sleep yet though, or it will throw my sleep schedule completely off, considering its something I rarely do to begin with. Besides, it's not like there isn't plenty to keep me busy. Writing this for example. Like anyone but me cares. ;)  I will be adding music in a couple of hours, as well as FINALLY transferring my old blog over to this one. The second and the last time I will be doing that. Just to prove that I really used to do this on a fairly regular basis. There are some posts that have gone bye-bye, but it's not like those posts are any great loss. The ones that I actually liked are still around. Keep in mind, I'm not one for editing myself, but in certain cases, it was just a necessity. I won't be doing that here though. If I wrote it, its because thats what I was feeling at that moment, right or wrong.

My blog...live with it. :)

No comments: