13 August 2012

Too fucking hot...

So I finally have a day off.

...and it's too damn hot to do anything!!

Well, it's not scorching or anything like when I was living in Omaha, but it's still warm enough to make me incredibly lazy.

I keep going back and forth with myself about whether I want to game or just continue watching Netflix but continue to come to no real decision, so I just go lay back down and frown at my ceiling.  With time differences and the fact that we are now so close to launch date for our game, I doubt any of my guildies are even logged on at the moment.  I'm sure we'll be inseparable once again soon enough, but for now....

...nothing much in game going on. Booooooooo....

As it is, I'm gonna have to wait an extra couple of weeks to even get on the game, as I need to earn a little more cash towards my new computer, but since I've waited this long, a couple more weeks won't kill me.  That is of course assuming that I don't constantly view posts or get messages on FB from my friends about how EPIC the game is and the "where the hell are you??" notes.  That would suck.

I may try to finally install the awesome graphics card I got for Xmas a couple of years ago from my BFFF, as I know a hell of a lot more about computers than I did when I received it.  Hopefully I won't break my shit! Hahaha.

Guess we'll all know what happened if I don't write anything for a while. Would have written more this weekend if it wasn't for the fact I spent so much damn time at work.  Saturday night was drunk moron day in the drive-thru, with the best statement of the night coming from a woman who was more than old enough to know better that to be out drunk driving in Lakewood.  Asked her if we could take her order and the first words out of her mouth were "You guys are actually open! I can't believe it!"

The place was lit up like fucking Christmas AND there is a huge sign on the window that says "Open 'til 2am daily!".  It was not even midnight when she came through...

Besides, if you thought we weren't open, why the fuck did you attempt rolling through to order food??

And everyone wonders why I love people so much.

I can't wait until I'm done with school.

I need to find a movie to watch or something while I figure out something more interesting to write about.  Had some ideas in my head about some stuff, but kinda lost it after a very long weekend, sure it will come back to me eventually.

For now, I'm off!!

No comments: