01 November 2007

It's Halloween, Part 2...

Okay, I wasn't gonna bother until tomorrow, being a new month and all, but...

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with some parents these days? I was at work today, and we were giving out candy as most businesses do, and started getting our costumed visitors around 4pm. So what is the first thing I see? Three 11 (I know because I asked) year old girls dressed as what can only be described as hookers. I don't know if that's what is was supposed to be, but I know females my age and just a few years younger who don't wear clothes that small. For fuck's sake. Whatever. Next year, they will be on some talk show with their parents crying about how their daughter dresses too provocatively, or they don't know why their child is out of control.

Because your not being a parent. Jackass

No comments: