23 October 2009

I am so fucking tired.

Just walked in the door from work, so busy I didn't even get my break today. It's not like I care because I felt the need to sit on my ass or anything. My break is the time I use to do some of my closing work I can't get done when I'm helping customers. No break...cleaning time = denied!!

The only good thing is I have no work tomorrow. I get to go pick up my paycheck, point and laugh at my friends who DO have to work in that shithole tomorrow, and then spend the next couple of days at home with my sweetie.

Not a bad trade off for a shitty night if you ask me.

I will be going to the movies tomorrow as well though. *Saw 6* is out, and I NEED to see it. Well, my friend Brian and I are actually going, as we just NEED to know if our predictions about certain characters were correct or not. We have been waiting two years to find this out.

Other than that, all my time will be spent at home, hanging out, gaming and the like. Plus, since Halloween is a mere week away now, all the channels are going full blown with the horror movies, something I am totally ecstatic about.

I'm gonna have a good weekend if it kills me dammit. ;)

No comments: