21 October 2009

So once again, I'm starting over from scratch.

With everything.

Looking for a new job.

Doing my research to get my ass back into school.

Being happy with the relationship I'm in right now. Completely for once...no stress/no drama is actually very nice. Wishing the same for my BFFF, I know he'll work it out.

Been getting in contact with friends I have cared about since I was a teenager, and re-connecting with friends I've made in the more recent years of my life. Also people I care about very much. I'm trying to get better about staying in contact, but as usual, I'm making no promises. I'm so used to being a self-contained unit, I forget that there are still people who give a shit about me. Sorry about that guys and gals.

Back to the writing. Damn I've missed it. I attempted to start over again at the beginning of this year, but so much random and time consuming shit has happened since the get, I honestly have thought little of doing it. It's time to start again though, as I've been spending more and more time on this damn computer of mine. What can I say, it makes me happy.

Hmmm.... I really should get to bed though, as it is 8:16 in the a.m., and I do have to work later. Yay for me. Hate my fucking job, if I could afford to quit, I wouldn't even bother to go back, starting today. Need to stay a bit longer though, but not much believe you me. I'll will be gone before the year is out.

Nap time.

No comments: