22 October 2009

It's typical.

So much so that I'm already over being upset about it.

Nothing like having plans you made almost 2 months ago being completely blown in an instant.

See, some friends and I were supposed to be going to a concert together this Saturday. It went from 6 people to 3, which wasn't that big of a deal, since those three were *iffy* at best. The thing is, with the last 3, the wait came down to one person. That one person OF COURSE being our ride to the show.

So much for that. On a positive note...hmmmm...what is a positive note? Maybe the fact he didn't wait until the day of the show to bail? The fact that he was also in charge of buying tickets, so I didn't have to lose money on that either?

Well, at least I have the fucking day off, eh? Oh well...

Now time to start getting ready for work...yay me.

It's already been a long day, and I'm barely getting started.

No comments: