31 October 2009

So yeah, it's been a few days....sue me.

Sometimes life takes over, even when you don't want it to. Let's get caught up, shall we?

The concert last Saturday was fantastic, I'm so glad I got to go. Not only was it a fun day spent with my brother, but every performance was great, it was a good time I must say.

Sunday...Monday...Tuesday...Wednesday....work...bleh. Some customer who is one of the rudest people I've ever met actually apologized to me on Wednesday night, for his obnoxious rant he went on towards me almost a month ago. I'm sure it had more to do with the fact he was told not to bother to return to the restaurant (almost all the employees refused to help him anymore) than the fact that he was actually sorry, but whatever. Still looking for another job, hopefully I will find one soon.

Yesterday, didn't do anything really. Woke up in the afternoon, as usual. Watched a couple movies, jumped online and into my game for a few hours. More television, about 30 minutes spent with the boyfriend, more gaming, then more television and sleep.

Wash, rinse, repeat...minus the time with the boyfriend. *sighs*

Ever wake up some days, and just feel more like you are an *obligation* than anything else?

That's how I have felt for the last few weeks to be quite honest.

I'm sure it's unfounded, but the feeling won't leave, not really sure why.

Maybe it has to do with this mindset I have of *waiting*...waiting for things to inevitably go wrong, and to have my life go back to complete shit instead of just partially being stuck in it.

If I was ever given a reason to not think like that, maybe I could stop.

Just never had a reason.

No comments: