17 September 2012

Day three.

This is officially my first full day with my new love.  I don't know if I can say it really counts as that, as this is my first full day with my new piece of electronic joy and happiness since I've been working pretty much non-stop since Friday and this last hour has been the first interrupted time I've had to play with it.

I've already checked into classes, with the intention of working on homework most of tomorrow.  Classes should be fairly easy this quarter, though they usually are for me....as long as they are interesting.  I tend to have a harder time paying attention when the learning is TOO easy.  Sad, eh?

Currently loading all my music into my baby, though I know it's going to take at least the next couple of weeks to complete, due to the immensity of my music collection and the fact that it is all being ripped from CD's.  Yes, I still buy music old school like.  I'm all about artist support.

I'm close to done with that though, as I have a VERY long night of GW2 ahead of me.

I guess more accurate would be the rest of the night slated for GW2.

Good thing I don't work tomorrow!!!

No comments: