16 September 2012

So in love!!! ^_^

With my new fucking laptop that is!!!!

MUAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

It would be the same reaction if it was a brand new desktop that performed as well as this damn thing does, but it's a laptop....and now I can do this, homework, game and whore myself on Facebook from the convenience of my bed.

Though I don't really sleep much, my bed is comfortable as hell and still my favorite place to spend my time :-D

Currently downloading the Sims 3 onto this bad boy. I've had the game for awhile, but due to the fact that my desktop is old and wasn't really designed for gaming, Sims 3 didn't really work well on it. I was lucky if I could get a good 5-6 minutes in the game before it froze or reset my computer.  Now on the rare occasions I need to take a break from playing GW2 (which probably won't be until sometime next year hahaha), I will have a practically brand new game (for me) to play.

/win

I also intend on downloading Skyrim onto this thing too, since I have a copy for PC I got from my buddy Jason.

And sometime tomorrow when I finally get home from work, I have to remember to download Microsoft Office, because I will need to have MS Word in order to do my fucking homework. Bleehhhh... Not happy about school starting again only because it will be cutting into my gaming time.

I have waited so damn long as it is!!! Guild Wars 2 was supposedly going to be out last November, but all of us expected that wasn't really going to be the case.  Waited and waited VERY impatiently for a release date, and finally got one...August 28th we finally get our game!!

Then my PC dies, I can't afford to replace it in a timely enough manner to be able to participate in all the beta weekends for my game.

/fail

Then my BFFF, my bestest friend in the whole damn world surprised me by buying me my copy of the game.  That was seriously like the best day ever!!  I originally estimated I would have enough money in order to buy my new PC approximately 2 weeks before release of the game.  So even though I had missed the betas, at least I would get to be in on the 3 day head start, right?  Turns out I was still a little short of what I needed and had to wait another month.

/fail

 Now that month is officially over and I sit here grinning like an idiot while I write this on my beautiful piece of electronic heaven.  Now that this game has finished downloading....

...time to get back to it.

Sleep is for suckers mode has officially been started...

No comments: