27 September 2012

Sitting here trying to decide what to do next.

Go to work. Done.

Spent a bit of time on Skyrim, took a shower, just got finished studying for a couple of hours.  Checked in to my FB for like the billionth time since I got home. Yes, I am a full blown Facebook whore.

It occupies enough of my time that I don't get bored.  Besides, it's how I keep track of my friends and their shenanigans and how they keep track of me, since I refuse to have a phone.

That will change before the end of the year, but for now, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet.

I have a lot of work I want to put into this blog and I have the time to do it now, but I'm not gonna work on it RIGHT now.

I think I have to put a little work into GW2 before I take my nap.  Then up to study again and write a couple of papers.  It's just a matter of whether that studying will get done before more gaming or after.  It is my day off after all...my last day off before another shitty weekend at work.  Which means the soonest I will see my gaming family again would be next Monday....

Guess I just answered my own question about what will be taking priority later this afternoon!!

No comments: