20 September 2012

Man, you take a quarter off from school...

Totally forgot how much having the responsibility of school and homework can interfere in the things you enjoy most.  In my case, it's gaming.  Now that the game I have been waiting so long for is here and I'm now officially playing it, it really sucks that school just HAD to start a mere two days after I got my laptop.

I was just happily playing when I that gnawing thought in the back of my head reminded me that I had RESPONSIBILITY again and that I needed to do my damn schoolwork.  The benefit of having a regular schedule at work is you know exactly how much time you have to dedicate to all the obligations in your life, whatever they may be.  In my case, since I fucked off my other two days off this week in game, I now need to dedicate however much time necessary to complete my assignments for the week.  Work is not due until 9pm Sunday night, but as I work a ridiculous amount of hours on the weekend in order to keep my 3 days off, I won't have the time, nor will I want to do homework or studying after work. 

So here I am.  Getting ready to write the obligatory "tell your teacher a little something about yourself" paper, which must be done before I can start receiving my assignments. 

What am I, in kindergarten??

Well, the faster I get that done, as it is very early (in my world), I should still have time to put in 3 or 4 more hours of gaming before my pre-work nap. 

Sleep is for suckers... >:-D

No comments: