23 March 2008

For Susie.. :)

Every Saturday night, after the restaurant is finally closed, my friends and I have our "fun" time. Said time consists of us sitting around bullshitting, and we watch a movie.

So Saturday is "movie night".

Tonight's movie was "Fight Club". Not only because of the greatness of the movie itself, but mostly due to the fact that fucking Kyle and Ian hadn't seen yet.

Believe me, us girls who have seen it and know it well have spent the last week since we found out they hadn't seen it yet ridiculing them mercilessly.

There is a really good reason I bring this up. There is a moment in the movie right after Edward Norton comes to the realization that he is Tyler, and he is trying to apologize to Marla, and get her to leave town. When it comes to the part where he is shoving her on to the bus, dodging cars and standing in the street fucking up traffic, I had a fit of the giggles, and was immediately reminded of my friend, who was coincidentally sitting next to me.

"I'm so writing a post about you when I get home", I said.

That's right, Susie, I'm talking about you..lol

I have this nickname for her....

Frogger..

Almost anyone who knows about video games knows which one I'm referring to. Way old school, it was an Atari (ya, I had one of those) game. The only real purpose of the game was to get your frog across the road without getting squashed. Sometimes it was across logs and past alligators, but mostly it was dodging traffic.

Which Susie does EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!!

Bad Susie....lol

I always tell her she is gonna get smashed in the road if she keeps it up. All so she doesn't have to wait for the lights, and walk like 15 feet "backwards" to the bus stop.

No, she would rather dodge 100's of fuckheads who can't drive. I swear she does that shit to try and give me a stroke.

Right now, as she's reading this, you know what she's saying??

"Fucking bitch...", through her fit of laughter, of course.

It's only funny because it's true.

No comments: