12 March 2008

Letter to a friend...

I hold my friends very close to my heart. The few people in my life who know that they truly are my friends, know this.

That being said....

I often wonder about your well being. You, in particular, due to your health issues. Something you unfortunately will always have to deal with. The ways in which you deal with it amaze me sometimes. Most would use it as an excuse, but it just lends to how strong your character is.

Kaleigh is one lucky little girl to have you for a father....

I also wonder sometimes if you realize what a wonderful person you are. I honestly don't think you do. I wish you didn't take on so much blame for things you can't change anyway. All you can do is learn from it and move on. Your funny as hell, so fun to talk to. As I've said before, your wicked smart, so bonus for intelligent conversation. The most important thing being your honesty, which is a value all my friends share.

I'm sure this is something your other friends have told you as well.

Like I say to all my friends, I'm always here, if you ever need anything, even if its just someone to talk to.

But you already know that.... :)

No comments: