11 June 2008

For someone who doesn't really talk much, sometimes I don't know when to shut the fuck up. It's just that when I think someone (only my friends..I don't care what anyone else thinks) hasn't gotten exactly what I want to say to them, whatever the subject, I have this overwhelming need to explain myself....in detail. I don't do it often. Probably the only reason they don't get mad at me.

Sorry, Church :)

Anyway, I'm so glad that I've writing again. I really needed to. This has been such a wonderful outlet for me, I've hated not being able to do it. Unfortunately, obligations at work, and my desire not to spend any more time than absolutely necessary at home has kept me from it. It has also been bad for me keeping in touch with everyone I'm supposed to, something I've admittedly always been known for. It's not that I don't care, I would rather just keep to myself most of the time.

It keeps things uncomplicated.

There are people I communicate with almost daily, but very few. That will change a lot when I move back to Bellingham next month. The people I do like to spend time with are either there, or close by. Everyone that is welcome in my life, I go out of my way to make sure they always know how to find me. Those that aren't, well, they figure it out pretty quick.

I've always just been bluntly honest like that, what can I say?

Today was my first night back at work. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but I did notably feel my tummy roll over when I stepped foot into the building. It's definitely time to get the fuck out of there. That place is truly trying to make me insane. I found out Monday night that my boss needs to have yet another surgery. Which means if it happens while I'm still here, I will be in charge of running the store for the third time this year.

I don't want to.

I did bring home boxes from work tonight, so I could start packing.

No comments: