06 June 2008

Vacation is boring for me

Today is day 3 of my vacation.

I woke up at about 1:30pm. Which is about right, since bed was around 8am this morning. As per my usual routine, I watched cartoons for about an hour, then started flipping channels to try and find something more interesting.

There were no really good cartoons on yet...

As I am more attached to my remote control than most guys are, I have it set up so it will only flip through the channels I love to watch. Which is about 5 or 6 regular channels, and all the movie channels. I found a movie after about 2 minutes. It's something I've seen many times, that I actually do own on DVD, I was just too lazy to get up and put it in the DVD player. Oddly enough, I'm watching it for the second time today, while I'm writing this.

The movie?


"Deathproof". Just more evidence that girls kick ass, courtesy of Quentin Tarantino.

No comments: