04 October 2012

Boorrreeddddd....

I shouldn't be though.

I have homework that needs to get done, yet I can't get myself motivated enough to log on to the school website and do it.

I kinda want to play my game, but then there is the guilt that I should be doing homework.

I've been messing about on Facebook for like an hour and updating myself on wrestling news (yes, that is important as well).

Was gonna watch some Netflix, but it's down for maintenance.

Now what the fuck am I supposed to do.  I suppose I could work on getting this blog put together the way I want, but it's more work than I want to do right now.

I'm not gonna lie....I'm straight lazy today, don't wanna do nothin'.

So I'm gonna go check and see if Netflix is up again yet, then I'm going to log onto classes and pretend like I'm gonna do some homework.  Maybe in a couple of hours I may actually get something done!

Probably back later.


No comments: