11 October 2012

So...

I joined this group on FB last week (since I live there and all) called "Knuckleheads 4 Life" and it has been a surprising pleasant experience.  For those who have known me long enough and know how reclusive and anti-social I normally am, they might be shocked I was having anything to do with something like that.

I know most won't understand the 'knucklehead' reference, so let me explain real quick like. It's basically a group of literally the most hard-core Five Finger Death Punch fans in existence.  People are very open and friendly there and treat each other like family, through good and bad.  I've seen members helping out other members just by listening, some give advice, but mostly it's just someplace to have fun.

And we do.

There is talk of doing a pen pal type deal, an idea that I'm honestly into.  Kinda get back to talking to people on a more personal level.  Getting mail (that isn't bills) is awesome!!  Someone even mentioned sending postcards, so the people we wrote to would have pictures of the places other members were from.  I think if I start writing people I will send along actual photographs, just because it's more personal that way.

Should make for some interesting communication, eh?

I REALLY need to get some fucking homework done, but there won't be any of that tonight.  I'm so far behind right now it's getting ridiculous.  Work has been monopolizing so much of my time I can barely see straight.

AND I picked up an extra 12 hour shift tomorrow on top of that....yay me...

In case you didn't pick that up....sarcasm...

So since I'm getting close to the deadline on one of my classes (only 2 1/2 weeks to go >.<), looks like there will be no sleep this weekend, but that's really nothing new.  Just means it will be homework time instead of movie/gaming time.

Fuck...

I haven't even barely been able to play my damn game because of my current workload, which pisses me off more than anyone knows.  I LOVE my game and miss my gaming family more than you can imagine.  They have been a monumental part of my life for almost 5 years now and not spending time with them hurts.

Blehhhh...

That's life I guess, so I try not to complain too much.  It'll all balance out soon enough.  Especially if I don't sleep this weekend and get all my homework caught up.  Maybe I will get an day off sometime this weekend since working tomorrow is going to give me like 10 hours of overtime, and goodness gracious, they HATE paying any of us overtime.  It's mostly me that gets it, since I'm literally one of only two people who is ever willing to cover a shift.

So I decided to add my previous blog onto this one, should be done in the next day or so.  I wasn't going to (for reasons mentioned previously) but decided I should since I have a strict rule about never editing myself.  Would be kind of hypocritical to keep the old blog hidden, eh?

Well, off to finish dinner and then nap time, gotta be at work at 3pm tomorrow.  Yeah, I know that's late as hell for most of you but for me it's early as fucking hell.

Cheers!!


No comments: