05 October 2012

Today was kind of a fail...

But only because I didn't really get anything done today.

No homework, didn't even log onto my game. Not really feeling too hot the last couple of days, probably because I'm on the verge of getting sick.  Always makes me kinda bleh, but it's probably the only time I get any sleep!!

Been surfing the web and not much else.  Watched some wrestling with the roommate, cancelled our Netflix because they fucked up our account for the second month in a row.  Will probably reactivate it at some point in the next couple of weeks.

I'm the most stubborn motherfucker you will ever meet.

Besides the fact that I'm such a potty mouth of course :p

I think I'm gonna look for a second job as well.  Not that I really need one, but it would be nice to have the extra money for when I wanna go do shit like I used to be able to.  It was so hard to explain to people when I used to always have two jobs back in the day that it was not out of necessity, I just like to enjoy my life and do fun stuff.

Fun stuff = cash flow.  True story.

If I had the extra job and the extra cash, I wouldn't have missed out on the last date of the Trespass tour and seeing 5FDP for the second time this year at the end of August.  I wouldn't be missing the WWE event that is coming to town today.  Can't believe I'm missing that, especially because my favorite wrestler ever, CM Punk, is gonna be there.

Balls -.-

There is also the fact that I wouldn't have had to wait an extra couple of weeks to get my laptop.  Yeah, I know....blah blah fucking blah, right?

Damn skippy, this is my page to bitch, complain, share and hopefully mostly make you laugh...at the very least, crack a smile ;)

Anyway, after a long night of doing nothing, I will probably surf the web a little longer, maybe get motivated enough to do some more work on this blog, then it's nap time, gotta a long weekend of work/homework ahead of me. Fuck sakes.

Cheers all :D

No comments: