12 October 2012

Sooo fucking tired. >.<

The ONE time I actually wanna sleep (only because I'm sick!!) and I have to wait up so I can get a ride to get my errands taken care of.

Balls.

I just wanna sleep the rest of the day away since I already lost my day off for this week.  I have nothing to look forward to except a shitty weekend of not only being short-handed, but having to train yet another influx of noobs that I am 99.9% sure won't even make it 30 days.  Which means I will be training again by the time I'm done with the ones who actually make it through.

Believe me, training with me is no joke.

You know how many of the people who have been at this restaurant for a while don't like me simply because they feel I make them look bad? I'm sorry my daddy gave me a work ethic and yours didn't, but I fail to see how your laziness is my issue.  I also fail to see why these new kids should be taught your bad habits when I can teach them the right way.

The first thing I learned when I started working (from my dad) was that it doesn't matter if you are getting paid $5.00 an hour or $500.00 an hour, you still put forward your best effort.  Otherwise, stop taking the space from someone who is willing to give their all to the job in order to get their money.

I personally love the fact that I know my not being there would have a severely negative impact because I do my best every minute of every day I'm at work, no matter how I'm feeling, emotionally or physically.  I'm proud of the fact that I'm highly counted upon to get shit done.

Even if my job isn't the best, I still take a lot of pride in a job well done, because I know I did my best.

What can I say, my dad is awesome :D

So hopefully I can get a few hours of sleep because goodness knows I really fucking need it.

I also have a letter to write to one of my fellow Knuckleheads (hehe), which I will get out in the mail tomorrow.  Gotta actually go out to the post office and buy some damn stamps!! I don't even remember the last time I did that.

It's gonna be awesome.

Killing time right now, still got like an hour to wait.  Need to find my flash drive that has my other blog loaded onto it so I can merge it with this one, but too lazy and unmotivated right now.  Hell, I'm just writing this to try and stay awake.

When I get home from work tonight, I am passing the fuck out.  I have to because I have to stay up Saturday night after work to try and get this damn homework caught up.  So far behind now it's ridiculous and I'm running out of time to get caught up.  Can't let my GPA go down, completely unacceptable.

Better make a list of my assignments, it will be easier for me to study and shit while I'm at work that way.  Any of my friends from school can tell you I'm the queen of making deadlines and pulling out perfect grades.

They will tell you because they hate me for it. >:)

Cheers!!

No comments: