08 January 2008

Back to writing....

I think it's time for me to start writing again. Not just posting music and movie clips and shit like that. Not that I'm not gonna still do that, I totally am. I'm just going to start writing a lot more now.

I don't use New Year's as an excuse to turn over a new leaf, or start something different. I just decide to do something, then do it.

I'm now beginning the process of getting things in order to move from California, finally. That will be taking place in spring of this year, and I'm very excited about that.

I no longer qualify as the "fat one"lol It's the first time in my life where I'm honestly comfortable with myself. Starting the last leg of my diet/exercise program this week, something else I'm excited about, since I'm so damn close to my goal. It's been a years long process, but for my health, and finally being able to feel good about myself, it's worth it.

I have wonderful friends. I plan to do my best to keep those friendships nurtured, since my friends ARE my family, and without them, I wouldn't be here, writing this.

My brothers and sisters are all very important to me. They don't always remember, because of the distances between us all. I plan on changing that as well, because I would give my life to save any of theirs, without a second thought.

Like I said, this blog is you getting to know me. This is it. These are the things going on in my head, all the time. That, and many other things.

I don't think I've done this yet, and if I haven't it's long overdue. A huge thank you to the person who told me I should make this blog public. Who convinced me that other people besides him would love to read it. "I'm always right" is something I hear from him quite often. Unfortunately, that fucker has held true to that so far.lol So to my sweetie, I say thank you. If not for him, no one else would have ever seen it.

And thank you to everyone who visits, has visited, and/or commented. I appreciate all the support, it means a lot. :)

No comments: