06 January 2008

Finally back

Ahhh, the first post of the new year. What can I say? I've been sick. I don't function well when I'm sick. Since last Sunday, I have only posted twice, and never got to the letters I said I was gonna write when I did the last post. I've done two things since that day. Sleep and work. That's it. I'm better now. So much to catch up on.

I did do one cool thing this week though. I got up long enough Wednesday (my day off) to go to the movies with a couple of friends.

"Alien vs. Predator: Requiem". We fucking loved it!!!!!

The story is not great, and fairly predictable, to the point of being funny. The thing is, "AvP" is not the kind of movie that you go to see for the story.

The reasons we wanted to see it, the Aliens, and one KICK ASS Predator, made this movie great. The fight scenes were great. The killing of stupid humans, even better.

It was also great, since Kyle, Kat and I were the only people in the theatre for at least the first 15 minutes. Only 6 more people showed up, but went all the way to the back, so we were still pretty much alone in there. We totally took advantage of this by talking to the screen, cheering when the characters we hated got taken out, etc. Fun times were had by all.

Then I came home and went back to bed. Pretty much slept until I had to get up for work the next day. Yesterday, I felt a lot better. Slept some more just to make sure.

Today...all better. Had to deal with Brandon for about an hour today, which of course brought on a headache. Amazingly, when he left, it disappeared. The rest of the night went okay too. Didn't have to argue with any customers, no asshole moments, very nice.

Tomorrow (well, really later today).....back to blogging. :)

No comments: