24 January 2008

I've been to a lot of concerts :)

While I was working on that last post, something came to me that I had been meaning to write for awhile, just for fun. In an attempt to lighten the mood I'm in before I write something of consequence, I decided to do this first.

Due to my love of music, and it being the one thing that makes me truly happy, I go to as many concerts and shows as I possibly can. I went to my first concert when I was 11 years old. My aunt Estelle took me, and I've been hooked ever since. Since I myself am curious as to how long the list is, I'm going to make it right now. It will be more or less in order, I have a damn good memory.

Here goes...

Tears for Fears (my first one)
The Hooters
Jefferson Starship
Bon Jovi/Cinderella (hell yes, I listened to a lot of that stuff XD )
Great White (4 times)
Whitesnake
Tesla (twice)
Sublime (ha ha!!)
No Doubt (twice)
Deftones
Goodness (5 times)
Hagfish (5 times)
Tripping Daisy (7 times)
Possum Dixon (twice)
Presidents of the U.S. (3 times)
Green Apple Quick Step (twice)
Sky Cries Mary (twice)
Everclear (5 times)
Sweetwater (twice)
Candlebox (3 times)
Seaweed
Bad Religion
Bush
Goo Goo Dolls
Oasis
Filter
White Zombie (twice)
Pantera (so many times....5)
Anthrax
311
Sugar Ray (before they became a fucking pop group, they were awesome..)
Incubus (twice)
Gravity Kills
Blink 182
Cake
Third Eye Blind
The Offspring
Harvey Danger (twice)
The Refreshments
Green Day
Spice Girls (yes, seriously)
Korn
Staind
Weezer
Tenacious D
Jimmy Eat World
Matthew Good (9 shows and counting...)
Peppersands (twice)
Honeysuckle Serontina (twice)
Shocore
Swollen Members
Pennywise
Dropkick Murphys
Treble Charger
Jurrasic 5
A Perfect Circle
Audioslave
Jane's Addiction
Three Days Grace
Theory Of A Deadman
Chevelle
Built To Spill

I may have left someone out...if I did, it's because there have been so many, I've forgotten about them. If you've never been to a concert before (Kenny), you really should go. It's something everyone should experience at least once in a lifetime.



No comments: