31 December 2007

What I've been listening to today...

I honestly had no intention of posting anything today. I was only going to catch up on my letter writing and "checking in" with those few that actually wonder what I'm up to.

As per habit, anything I do on when I'm home involves having music in the background.
Decided to go on a trip down memory lane. Thought maybe I could take someone with me. More music, past and present, that I really love. The nice thing about these clips, is that if YOU think they suck, you can just turn them off and move on. :)

Sweet Water - "Head Down"

Another Seattle band that I've loved forever, and one of the few still recording from the 90's boom out of the northwest.

Oasis - "Little by Little"

Oh, how I love this band. Still buy their albums on release day. The next one is supposed to be digital exclusive. Fine by me. :)

Fiona Apple - "Shadowboxer"

My hands down favorite female singer/songwriter.

...and just to throw you off a bit (maybe)..

Pantera - "Five Minutes Alone"

Know you've heard it a million times, and you'll hear it a million more. I fucking LOVE this band!!! Seen them live 5 times, and cried when Darrell was shot and killed at the Damageplan show. Horrible, horrible tragedy.

Faith No More - "A Small Victory"

My favorite FNM song. It's from there second album, "Angel Dust", which I personally think is their best album, though I do love them all.

I said past and present, remember?....not done yet....

Queens of the Stone Age - "Make It Wit Chu"

This one is from the new album, and nothing else on the album sounds like this song. It actually seems kinda random, but I still love the song.

Queen - "Bicycle Race"

Holy shit...this band was awesome!!! My dad introduced me to this one, and I've loved them ever since :)

Elton John - "Bennie and the Jets"

Dad gave me this one too. My sister Heather loves it as well, we listened to it when we were in Vancouver in September.

Okay, I've tortured you long enough with this post. I plan on posting a movie one in a little while, but first, I have to do what I jumped online for in the first place. My letter writing. :)

No comments: